Information for Students
As the school is closed, and communicating with students is difficult, this page will serve to provide students with news and information.
For any queries, please email your Head of Year level:
Mr Rodger - Year 9, [email protected]
Ms Perkins - Year 10, [email protected]
Ms van Maren - Year 11, [email protected]
Mr Blank - Year 12 & 13, [email protected]
Thursday 12 September
Head Boy & Head Girl 2020 selection process
If you are interested in these positions, further information is now available:
- Job Description of the Head Boy and Head Girl. This will give you an idea of what the role entails.
- Application information for Head Boy and Head Girl. This is your formal application form that you need to complete and submit. Further information about the process is contained in this document.
Student Representative on the Board of Trustees 2020 - Elections
Due to the fire, the election process for Student Rep has been extended, and the election will be held in TErm 4. If you are interested in this position, see the document below and contact Mrs Huaki-Feaver, Board Secretary (and Ms Taylor's PA).
Choosing Options for 2020
Have you chosen your options for 2020 yet? Places in some option classes are filling fast! If you have not yet made your choice, please do so as soon as possible. We are now able to have Kamar up and running 24/7 so you will be able to use that to make your choices. If you cannot use Kamar, please contact your Head of Year by email, and let them know of your choices.
Senior Practice Exams
Please be mindful that we are holding exams in our neighbouring schools, and therefore we must be respectful of their rules and processes.
This is a very congested and busy area on Hikurangi Street in the morning, please note the following:
- Please do not use the staff carpark as a drop-off place, or as a place to park.
- The roadway itself is heavily used by cars and buses in the morning - please do not stop on the yellow lines for dropping off
- The College carpark off Moonshine Road/Hikurangi Street is still available for drop-offs and parking. Then you can walk to Fergusson.
The College carpark off Moonshine Road/Hikurangi Street is still available for drop-offs and parking. Then you can walk to Fergusson (150m). Parents, please help us to keep this area safe for the Fergusson Intermediate students and staff.
Please remember that entry into exams/workshops held here is restricted. Please be onsite for your exams NO EARLIER than 15 mins before the start of the exam and go straight to the Hall. Use the main gate - all other gates will be locked after Trentham School students arrive in the morning.