Return to school - Monday 18 - Wednesday 20 May
We will be having a staggered start to students returning to school next week. This gives us the opportunity to check on and manage student wellbeing, as well as giving students sufficient time with teachers to assess where they are with their learning. Please note, at this point we are working through plans for the canteen to open but have not yet confirmed these.
Monday 18 May – Year 9, 10, 11 only
- Year 9, 10 and 11 students will return to school and be at school for the full day.
- See the timetable below.
Tuesday 19 May – Year 9, 12, 13 students, Year 10 students who require supervision
- Year 9 students will continue at school for the full day, following the timetable below.
- Year 12 and 13 students will return to school for the full day.
- The day will consist of two Ako Times with the normal Tuesday timetable PLUS Wednesday Period 1
- This allows Year 12 and 13 students to see ALL of their teachers.
- If possible, we would like Year 10 students to remain at home and continue with their learning today. However, we understand that there will be students for whom this is not possible, so those students who require supervision may attend school – they will not have normal classes and will be supervised in one space – they will need to bring work to complete over the day.
- The full timetable is found below.
Wednesday 20 May - all year levels in, normal timetable commences
Monday 18 May
Tuesday 19 May
Year 9, 10 & 11 students follow this timetable, based on the normal timetable
Year 9, 12 & 13 students follow this timetable, based on the normal timetable. Year 10
students will be supervised separately
8:40am - 9:15am
9:15am – 10:00am
10:00am - 10:45am
10:45am - 11:15am
11:15am - 12pm
12pm - 12:45pm
12:45pm - 1:15pm
1:15pm – 2:00pm
2:00pm - 2.45pm
(this is the class that is usually on Tues Period 1)
(this is the class that is usually on Wed Period 1)
2:45pm – 3:15pm